Rebalances & Moisturizes
With Silk Protein, Biotin & ProVitamin B5
No Parabens, Sulfates or Sodium Chloride.
Color & Straightener Safe. UV & Thermal Protectant.
Silk Amino Acids help soothe and moisturize the hair without adding weight. Essential nutrients restore and rebalance the pH level of the hair, leaving it smooth with a healthy luster. Safe for straightened, colored and chemically-treated hair.
Wet hair and apply a small amount in the palm of hand and massage into hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with Max Sleek Conditioner.
• Hydrolyzed Silk - Silk protein that helps bind moisture to hair, repair and
strengthen while providing a protective barrier. Adds luster, body and shine.
• Wheat Amino Acids - Blend of amino acids from wheat protein that penetrate the
hair shaft to condition, repair and add shine to hair
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Helps repair and condition hair
• Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and
acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on
the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
• Polyquarternium-59 - UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of
• Silicone Quaternium-16 - A cationic micronized silicone that gives superior wet
and dry combing, smoothing and heat protection
• Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Natural guar gum derivative that adds
volume, conditions hair without build-up, smoothes and de-frizzes hair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Silicone Quaternium-16, Cetri- monium Chloride, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-11, Un- deceth-5, Ethanolamine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycereth-26, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylisothiazolinone.